Golden Exclusives
Pinoy ka ba at nag-aaral sa PNHS Main at isang estusyante sa section 2 sophomores. Batch 2009-2010. Join na if you are! We are waiting for you.
Golden Exclusives
Pinoy ka ba at nag-aaral sa PNHS Main at isang estusyante sa section 2 sophomores. Batch 2009-2010. Join na if you are! We are waiting for you.
Golden Exclusives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum exclusive to PNHS Main students. Sophomores (II-2) batch 2009-2010

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» musta n kau???
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 22, 2014 8:40 pm by mj678

» DATE OF ENROLLMENT
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 5:10 am by erroruntalan

» Astig basahin ahehehehe
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 5:29 am by ^_+LinX+_^

» Think Twice..
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:42 am by *_*erica*_*

» THANK YOU......
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 pm by ^_+LinX+_^

» PLEASE JOIN!.. ahaha.. :))
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:22 am by tswizzle

» Dear Mahangin
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:17 am by haha

» Loveteams!!!
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:33 am by secret yellow

» Love Is Not Like That
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 pm by secret yellow

House Points

Gryffindor = 20

Slytherin = 20

Ravenclaw = 20

Hufflepuff = 20

Top posters
*_*erica*_*
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapreproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 I_voting_barreproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
^_+LinX+_^
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapreproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 I_voting_barreproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
mj678
Nori_Sparda
secret yellow
haha
Dark Phoenix
erroruntalan
markangelo21
demigodz.jay
Special People
Ministry Officials

Dark Phoenix [Headmistress]

Staff's

*_*erica*_*
[Female Prefect]

^_+LinX+_^
[Male Prefect]

reproductive health bill ng group 1....

Go down 
+3
^_+LinX+_^
*_*erica*_*
secret yellow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nori_Sparda
Addict
Nori_Sparda

reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 am

page 2

l. Respect for, protection and fulfillment of reproductive health rights seek to promote not only the rights and welfare of adult individuals and couples but those of adolescents’ and children’s as well; andm. The government shall ensure that women seeking care for post-abortion complications shall be treated and counseled in a humane, non-judgmental and compassionate manner.
Contraceptives as Essential Medicines
. – Hormonal contraceptives, intrauterine devices, injectables and other allied reproductive health products and supplies shall be considered under the category of essential medicines and supplies which shall form part of the National Drug Formulary and the same shall be included in the regular purchase of essential medicines and supplies of all national and local hospitals and other government health units.
Mandatory Age-Appropriate Reproductive Health Education
. Reproductive Health Education in an age-appropriate manner shall be taught by adequately trained teachers starting from Grade 5 up to Fourth Year High School. The implementation of Reproductive Health Education shall commence at the start of the school year one year following the effectivity of this Act. The POPCOM, in coordination with the Department of Education, shall formulate the Reproductive Health Education curriculum, which shall be common to both public and private schools and shall include related population and development concepts in addition to the following subjects and standards:Reproductive health and sexual rights; Reproductive health care and services; Attitudes, beliefs and values on sexual development, sexual behavior and sexual health; Proscription and hazards of abortion and management of post-abortion complications; Responsible parenthood; Use and application of natural and modern family planning methods to promote reproductive health, achieve desired family size and prevent unwanted, unplanned and mistimed pregnancies; Abstinence before marriage; Prevention and treatment of HIV/AIDS and other, STIs/STDs, prostate cancer, breast cancer, cervical cancer and other gynecological disorders; Responsible sexuality; and Maternal, pre-natal and post-natal education, care and services.
Additional Duty of Family Planning 0ffice
. – Each local Family Planning Office shall furnish for free instructions and information on family planning, responsible parenthood, breastfeeding and infant nutrition to all applicants for marriage license.
Certificate of Compliance
. – No marriage license shall be issued by the Local Civil Registrar unless the applicants present a Certificate of Compliance issued for free by the local Family Planning Office certifying that they had duly received adequate instructions and information on family planning, responsible parenthood, breastfeeding and infant nutrition.
Ideal Family Size
. – The State shall assist couples, parents and individuals to achieve their desired family size within the context of responsible parenthood for sustainable development and encourage them to have two children as the ideal family size. Attaining the ideal family size is neither mandatory nor compulsory. No punitive action shall be imposed on parents having more than two children.
Back to top Go down
Nori_Sparda
Addict
Nori_Sparda

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 am

page 3

COMMENTARIESCATHOLIC CHURCH POSITION
The Catholic Church has been very vocal in disagreeing with the proposed bill and in the process of obtaining peoples signatures to block the passage of the bill in Congress. They are in the belief that passage of the proposed bill will give children proper knowledge and training in Reproductive Health which would surely contribute to more cases of abortion. While the proposed bill endeavor to consider the present world problem of population growth, they believe that this should not be remedied through the introduction of the bill as natural use of birth control can still be considered the best approach to population control without resorting to abortion or blocking human right to life.
DOCTORS’ POSITION
ļ¶
DR. MARIA FIDELIS MANALO, MSc.Bioethics LecturerHospice and Palliative Care, Department of Community & Family MedicineFar Eastern University-NRMF Medical CenterFairview, Quezon City, PhilippinesThough I am very much for educating the public regarding maternal care, prenatal care and postnatal care, and I would definitely want to see a decrease in maternal morbidity and mortality, I believe there are better ways of doing it. The end does not justify the means. There are more legitimate and more effective ways of promoting responsible parenthood. The use of artificial methods of family planning is not completely effective in preventing fertilization or the formation of the zygote. Hence, some artificial contraceptives are actually abortifacient. At the same time. these cannot totally protect users from sexually transmitted diseases. These may also harm the body in numerous ways. In the natural order, human life is a gift that is so great and so full of possibilities that everyone should value it. Man is not the absolute owner of life; he is but its steward. However, man has the right to self-determination, making his choices based on the good and the truth, always in keeping with Natural Moral Law. This means that neither the State nor society nor any individual has the right to dictate to anyone on how to practice responsible parenthood, especially if the options go against their conscience and/or religious beliefs and convictions. With regards to sex education, children have different levels of emotional maturity and sex education is proper of parents. In order to prevent unwarranted curiosity and correct the misconceptions, sex should never be considered taboo, but should be discussed by the parents with the children with delicateness and sensitivity.

The bill wants to uplift the quality of life of the people, to increase the share of each Filipino in the nation’s resources, and to eliminate poverty. However, the solution to poverty is development and not population control. Without many people realizing it, the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) are usually behind the promotion of these RH bills around the world. These are leading advocates of sexual and reproductive health and rights for all. What they do include the 5 As (Access, Adolescents, Advocacy, AIDS/HIV and Abortion.) There are traces of eugenics in these and may actually be anti-poor rather than pro-poor. The reproductive health bill does not actually solve the problem; it may actually cause more predicaments. Since the contraceptive mentality (I can’t have or I don’t want this child) is already there, if the contraceptives fail, people may just consider having an abortion.
Back to top Go down
Nori_Sparda
Addict
Nori_Sparda

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:21 am

page 3

DR. NIMFA BARIADepartment of AnesthesiologyFEU-NRMF Medical CenterFairview, Quezon City, PhilippinesThe Reproductive health bill is a departure from the current system and a step forward to improve the quality of life. It is important that this bill should focus on the interest of the people and will not result in a demographic target wherein promotions will be used to entice people in availing the services for population control. It is not true that there will be abundant resources if we control the population; proper management of the resources is the key. The reproductive health bill should go beyond the demographic data and ensure the delivery of quality health care services by proper implementation. This bill endorses the education on and access to both natural and artificial family planning techniques. It enables women and couples to have the liberty of informed choice on the manner of family planning they prefer according to their needs and personal beliefs. Although it may decrease unwanted pregnancies and teen pregnancies, there may be a possibility of having more promiscuous teenagers. The proposed law is just a guideline and what is more important is the implementation. As long as there will be proper execution of the law, this bill will not be a prelude to abortion.
Back to top Go down
Nori_Sparda
Addict
Nori_Sparda

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:22 am

pasensya na kung masyadong mahaba yung post ko at hindi ko na pag sama sama
Back to top Go down
secret yellow
Level 2
secret yellow

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:01 am

yun lang ba??? joke...

kakatamad basahin ang haba...
binasa mo ba yan noriel??
Back to top Go down
Nori_Sparda
Addict
Nori_Sparda

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 am

oo lahat yan binasa ko pero di ko naintindihan haha mablisang basa kasi eh nakakatmad basahin
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix
Admin
Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:19 am

Sang-ayon:

Sa panahon natin ngayon kailangan natin ang mabilisang solution kasi kung lagi nalang Natural way ang gagamitin natin walang magyayari kasi kung titingnan mo ang mga tao ngayon wala na tayong masasabi na self discipline. Wala di namang maitutulong ang bibliya sa nararanasang krisis natin ngayon.

Kapag sinabing Prevention ito ang proseso kung saan iiwasan mo magyari ang di mo gusto sa hinaharap so it only means na wala tayong pinapatay. Iba ang prevention sa murder/killing.

Sa panahon natin ngayon lalong lao na sa kabataan hindi maiiwasan na gawin nila sa maagang panahon ang SEX but they can pevent pregnancy by using contraceptives and condoms and other things. Sa ganitong paraan hindi mabubuntis ang babae at wala silang papanagutan na responsibilidad kasi lets face the fact na kahit pakasalan pa ng boylet si girlalu kung hindi naman silang dalawa handa sa responsibilidad bilang maging magulang kawawa naman ang mga bata kasi hindi alam ng mga magulang na mag-alaga o magpalaki ng bata at mag manage ng isang pamilya.

Dapat bago ipasa ang batas na ito ay mabutin muna na magkaroon ng seminar para sa tamang paggamit ng condoms and facts about it. In this way malalaman ng publico kung kailan at kung bakit dapat gumamit ng condoms.

HAHAH..... Sang ayon naman ako eh..... both ng panig naman ay may point kaya lang sang -ayon talaga ako..
Back to top Go down
https://g-exclusives.forumotion.com
haha
Level 2
haha

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 am

oo nalang
Back to top Go down
secret yellow
Level 2
secret yellow

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 am

alam niyo, hindi q naman kayo masisisi kung talagang gusto niyo ng artificial way... sad to say,nasasabi niyo yan kasi alam naman natin na talagang wala ng disiplina ang ma pilipino...

kaso kapag napasa sana wag itong ipagbili sa mga kabataan kasi maabuso lang ito at puwede itong makasira sa pagkatao nila...

alam niyo yung parang sa mercury drug store kumukuha pa ng no. para makakuha ng gamot,, sana parang ganun yung gawin sa condom pero wag ipapagbili sa minors.. puwede yun maging effective in that way...
Back to top Go down
^_+LinX+_^
Talker
^_+LinX+_^

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 pm

sa pnahon kc ntin ngaun

marami nang nag mamadaling teen-ager sa mga ganyan

kya kau pag natukso kau,pigilan nyu na lng
reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
secret yellow
Level 2
secret yellow

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 am

haay naku... basta yun na yun...
Back to top Go down
Nori_Sparda
Addict
Nori_Sparda

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 am

sa totoo lang yang reproductive health bill na yan ay hindi na maipapasa yan dito sa pilipinas yan ang sabi ni GIBO na napanood ko sa balita hindi naman kasi kailangan makialam ng pamahalaan sa lahat ng bagay kailangan ay matututo silang rumespeto sa desisyon ng mga tao kasi kahit sabihin mong mapapabuti tayo o sila sa reproductive health bill na yan walang sinumang tao ang may karapatan para diktihan ang kapwa niya tao sa mga desisyon na nais nitong gawin kasi hindi naman tayo diyos para diktahan ang kapwa natin tao eh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reproductive health bill ng group 1....   reproductive health bill ng group 1.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

reproductive health bill ng group 1....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Exclusives :: Classroom :: Debate-
Jump to: