Here we go again..... BASAHIN NYO NG MABUTI
As far as I'm concerned many people on this forum is not following the rules. This is for the people who doesn't follow the rules.
- If you break the rule 3 times I would SUSPEND your account in 1-2 months.
- After the suspension but you still continue to break the rule I really would DELETE your account.
Its not my problem anymore if you can't understand the rules. I will give everyone up to March 20
to EDIT their post and after that I would permanently apply the rule to everyone even when your a Prefect [Moderator].
Reread the Rules every month/week there might be some changes in it. These are the official RULES that YOU NEED TO FOLLOW.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. After registering please proceed to Face Claim Thread
and tell us your true personality. (fail to do so and consequences would be hard)
2. Don't use "Text message" format on the subject title of a thread. (Ex. Post here ur choice 4 our .....)
3. No sticky caps on any thread or post (ex. sAmPlE TeXt)
Role play forums are divided into to divisions the RP's for the tagalog
and the RP's for the English one please don't pst on the tagalog thread
if it would be on english format. (Taglish must be on the tagalog
5. No Autoplay of any video/music player on any thread.
You can pst it but not autoplay it 'cause it would be so annoying to
the other members.
6. Spamming/ Double Posting is probihited. If
you had posted a topic then don't post on it again without getting a
response. it is only allowed at the Chat room.
Dark Phoenix - haha testing again
Dark Phoenix - and also because.......
7. In Role play threads please use the proper grammar and dont use any sticky caps or text message form.
8. Create your RP character at the proper area at the Character Creation Forum.
9. One lined sentences on the creation of topic is probihited. You should be more specific even when asking a question.
Ex. [Wrong] (anung pakiramdam u ngaun?)
(Anong pakiramdam mo ngaung araw na ito? Gusto naming malaman ang
feelings mo. Malungkot ka ba? Masaya o naprapraning lang?)
creative in posting. Uncreative and one line posting shall be deducted
on your points. Edit your one line post now or be sorry later.
10. Post on the Proper thread. Do not post on the thread that the topic of your post is not related.
of this is posting a Music related topic on the Site Rules. (I would
eventually delete the topics that is on the wrong forum)
Short cut words can be used on the post except on the RP forums. It is
also probihited to use shortcut words on the title of the topic and on
writing the news. It is also advisable for everyone to use the proper
grammar and not shortcut words.
12. Post that is Off Topic is Prohibited. Post only RELATED replies on a certain topic.
13. Respect the Staff's of the site.
Post something with SENSE because if you post something that is NON
Sense it would be deleted and house points deduction would result.
15. NO SPAMMING OF SMILEYS. [hindi yan laruan]
16. Post on the Proper thread. I clearly don't want to see topic that have no relation on the forum.Example:
Site Rules -> Favorite music
17. Bawal ang "Chatroom type" na reply. FORUM ITO.
P1: Dapat talaga yan.
P2: OO nga.
P3: Agree ako.
18. Maximum of 3 sentences on posting. The end no question about this.
Clearly alam nyo na siguro kung bakit go ginawa ang news na ito. [Actually announcement ito] THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE KUNG HINDI NYO SUSUNDIN ANG RULES NA ITO HUMANDA KAYO SA CONSEQUENCES.
TANDAAN NYO HANGGANG MARCH 20 AND PALUGIT NG PAG EDIT NYO SA POST NYO AND AFTER THAT I'M GONNA START NA TO SUSPEND OR BRING JUSTICE FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO CLEARLY DON'T READ THE RULES AND PEOPLE WHO OBVIOUSLY LACK OF COMMON SENSE. WAG KAYONG TANONG NG TANONG SA SCHOOL NG MGA BAGAY TUNGKOL DITO SA FORUM TAPOS HINDI NAMAN KAYO MARUNONG SUMUNOD.
HINDI KO KAYA NA IMANAGE ARAW ARAW ANG FORUM NA ITO KAYA NGA KAUNTING DISCIPLINE NAMAN KUNG HINDE..... ALAM NYO NA.
FROM THE ANGRY ADMIN